Hogwarts. Deja vu.

Объявление

TopOnline - Рейтинг ролевых игр

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Hogwarts. Deja vu. » Акционный раздел » Акция # 9 Happy B-day || С днем рождения!

Акция # 9 Happy B-day || С днем рождения!

Сообщений 1 страница 12 из 12

http://s2.uploads.ru/pKhoa.png

Мы решили порадовать и себя и одновременно вас. Акция напрочь лишена здорового смысла, зато она веселая и в тоже время очень приятная. Суть акции состоит в подарке администрации в виде упрощенного шаблона даже для неканоничных персонажей. Здесь действует правило трех дней (до, в, после) дня рождения. То есть в эти самые дни, вы можете воспользоваться таким небольшим подарком, конечно же, мы вам приготовим еще много сюрпризов. Так же данная акция распространяется на каждое 22 число каждого месяца. Удачной игры.

+1

Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the outstanding work!

Right now it looks like Expression Engine is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

First off I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had trouble clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or hints? Kudos!

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing in your rss feed and I'm hoping you write again very soon!

Thanks  for some other magnificent post. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect method of writing? I've a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for rookie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Actually when someone doesn't know after that its up to other users that they will help, so here it happens.

Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the net the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get irked while people think about worries that they just don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

This is a topic which is near to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

You made some decent points there. I checked on the net to find out more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Hogwarts. Deja vu. » Акционный раздел » Акция # 9 Happy B-day || С днем рождения!